James Guerin constructed one of the most fascinating pinhole cameras you’ll ever see. What makes the camera different is that it’s actually 25 individual pinhole cameras sharing one shutter.
Intrigued? James posted a construction guide so you can make your own. The majority of the camera’s components can be sourced from a single shoebox.
LET’S HAVE A GIVEAWAY — BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT
Because it’s summer and because tumblr has decided to have a freak out over flower crown
What’s being given away:
- custom made flower crown
Who is going to get them:
- Two (2) people will receive a flower crown — your choice of colors/flowers as they are available to me.
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- You don’t have to be following me.
- You do have to have your ask or submit turned on so I can contact you if you win.
- You can be from anywhere, I will ship worldwide.
On MAY 12TH the winner will be chosen at random.
Ontario, Canada-based photographer Matt Molloy has begun a experiment with time-lapse sequences. It’s created by digitally stacking 100 to 200 photographs—to reveal that the blue yonder isn’t always blue in his picturesque, painting-like photographs.